Time to learn to be more effective and authentic?
Are you looking for ways to improve your personal, social, familial, and professional effectiveness and satisfaction, while developing your authentic self?
If you are seeking some clarity, some breathing space, and some practical tools, Dialectical Behavior Therapy DBT can help you improve how you think, feel, and act.
You can learn to be more effective and authentic.
You can deepen self-understanding to increase your sense of
• Purpose • Balance • Effectiveness • Power • Hope • Optimism • Strength • Wisdom
• Endurance • Passion • Curiosity • Discovery
You can improve your skills to
• Handle knowing, not knowing, and life’s non-linearity • Evaluate options under uncertainty
• Analyze • Intuit • Calculate Risk-Reward, Cost-Benefit, Opportunity Cost • Measure arbitrage
• Make choices • Take perspective • Increase mastery and performance abilities
You can realize goals through
• Action plans where values lead to Actions through Goals Strategies and Tactics
• Enhanced Problem Solving Skills • Effective use of emotions • Building of strong relationship networks
• Improved management of transitions and stress • Systemic development
Make the investment in yourself to Build a Life of Worth.
Take the time to learn and practice
Be Mindful • Tolerate and Reduce Stress
Regulate Emotions • Build Relationships