You can learn to:
to increase sense of
• Handle knowing, not knowing, and life’s non-linearity
• Evaluate options under uncertainty
• Calculate Risk-Reward, Cost-Benefit, Opportunity Cost
• Measure arbitrage
• Make choices
• Take perspective
• Increase mastery and performance abilities
• Action plans where values lead to Actions through Goals Strategies and Tactics
• Enhanced Problem Solving Skills
• Effective use of emotions
• Building of strong relationship networks
• Improved transitions and stress management
• Systemic development
Seeking an Advanced Graduate Level Training in Life Effectiveness?We offer Individual Psychotherapy, Individual Skills Training, and Groups for Professionals in Business, Healthcare, the Arts, and Education: We help professionals become more skillful problem-solvers, and become more authentic, more resilient, and build lives of worth.
We offer Executive Effectiveness Training: to help sharpen their effectiveness at work and home to transform challenges into success.
Contact Dr. Matthew G. Mandelbaum, PhD Now
for a Complimentary 20-Minute Phone Consultation.
Consider these Questions:
- Have your background, education, influences, training, experience, & motivations set you on a path where a predefined success moved from hope to expectation?
- Are you feeling angst now that you’ve made it or feel more pressed to catch up to where you feel you are supposed to be?
- Have the promised payoffs been less satisfying than expected or not really there?
- Are you feeling stuck where you must make a move and you can’t throw away all that you’ve done?
- How are you handling life in New York City and surrounding areas?
Looking for Some Tools to Find Answers?
- DBT Coaching and DBT Training for Professionals can allow you to understand your actions and help you align them with your values to build the life you want.
- Learn how to understand and engage your thoughts, emotions, and actions to understand the present moment. Develop ability to be effective in multiple areas of your life, in NYC, and beyond.
- Drawing on your strengths, your passions, and your ability to learn, you can build a life of worth that blends and balances occupation, family, friendship, social relationships, and community.
- You can tap into your inherent wisdom to feel more authentic and make meaningful choice that can help improve your quality of life.
Dr. Matthew Mandelbaum, PhD, MSEd, MA works at the intersection of psychology, education, and social entrepreneurship to help professionals, executives, organizations, and emerging adults thrive.
Contact Doctor Mandelbaum today to arrange for a complimentary telephone consultation to see how you can benefit from an empowering personal development approach.
You can increase your skills to be more effective
in your personal, social, professional, and academic lives.
Prospective clients get a complimentary
20-minute phone consultation.
Contact Matthew G. Mandelbaum, PhD now
for more information: